Tuesday, May 20, 2003

On the first day of exams, pimples started popping out...
Well actually, way before that. Heavy scarration going on... stress I suppose. I keep squeezing and scratching and before you know it, Pimple Disaster. I shocked myself while looking in the toilet mirror in school.
I hate mirrors. Mirror-o-phobia.
I have this really strange feeling that God has left me. "Oxytocin causes the natural bonding between two people, for example mother and child and between lovers... lack of this chemical causes natural anguish and a lost feeling" Is this it?
I feel sinful. It's as if I am slowly returning to my original, depressed state, hanging on by a thread that's progressively degrading everyday. Cham liao.
In fact, there are 2 tests tomorrow. Science test and Erhu Assessment (or exam) and I feel as if I can't do it. MY is also taking exams now, and cannot help much. I felt like a baby in Erhu, and contradictory to it I feel like an experienced person in Piano.
ESP: Extra-Sensory Perception. More about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home