Friday, May 09, 2003

I'm on a crying spree.
First, this morning I wanted to wear my new shoes, but mummy didn't allow, and she got upset over it since it would spoil, so I tried to stop her anger by saying, ok, I won't wear it. She then insists that I wear it so that I would feel comfortable, but in order to save trouble, I refuse again, and then this goes on and on, and finally I lose my temper and turn my back, heading out of the door. Mummy is now angry, so she shouts that if I don't wear, she's not going to drive us to school, but in the end she brings the shoes along, all the time furious. I cry in the car, and feels bullied, since I don't want to do everything everybody tells me to do. Don't they understand that I only do things that are morally right and helpful to others, and not just sui sui bian bian all the time?! The past few days have been terrible as well, and if I'm not wrong Mummy has PMS or she's going through menopause. That would explain her bad mood, shouting at all of us, especially my little sister, all night long. And I think I had PMS as well... my face was like a block of wood all week. In the car, I close my eyes and think it over...I had my reasons, and I reacted instinctively to stop the danger, while Mummy was also tried to stop it, but in the end we clashed. I think there's more to what I thought, but I can't recall. So, to honour my parents, I switch shoes. I go to school, forgiving them and letting the whole thing go ( I think, but I'm not sure since I'm still feeling bottled up inside) and soon enough, it is PE time, aka NAPFA 2.4 km walk/run. It looks like a normal enough day, until grey lined with sulphur clouds loom in the distance, and a cold wind whips through the air, stinging my face and my lungs. I continue running, and somewhere in the distance I see a break in the clouds, just like the one I saw a few days eariler, as if God was shining a light onto Earth. The hole grows smaller each time I look up, and I feel like I have to reach it to escape before it closes, so I run. It closes up completely in a few seconds' time. The rain starts coming down, dotting the track, pe t-shirts and our faces as well, and by the time we have one more round to go, it is a very heavy downpour, so we stop with drenched shirts. More later. 16.42: Better than last year! Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home