Sunday, May 18, 2003

Just had oral on Saturday... as in Oral Exam. think clean and nice.
We had English first at 7, about weddings! Of all subjects....the nice teacher (same as last years'!) asked what would your WEDDING be like. I was left speechless...me thinking about marriage would be the same as you thinking of cherries with pepper on top. Outrageous.
The chinese one was about newater (xin sheng shui) and then Handphones(!), and something else. I stuttered and spouted crap.
Shuttup, dear sister. You don't have to spell out every single thing aloud. I forgive you.
Just before chinese oral, we had plenty of time left to ourselves in the hall. I was the second last on the list. Liz came over and so did Sam...Sam was curious about my erhu in its nice red case, so I opened it. She experimented and played with it...and this sparked off a whole lot of chain reactions among those in my Oral group...classmates...everyone was playing with it. The amazing thing was, besides getting to know more about the others (Shao Min played erhu and stopped 3 years ago, but she plays wonderfully) I don't know how it all happened...it amazed me how I didn't get all conceited and put people off! Small thing to you, maybe, but big for me. God was with me all week...
I went to school on Monday with a lighthearted smile, as if He was carrying my burdens. The rest of the day went smoothly for me, everything falling into place...it was the same for the rest of the week as well! Though I did get timed out at the end of the day, I thank God for what happened. On Sunday, I told God I needed Him to come into my heart...God does miracles! Hallelujah!
Today, I went to Youth Fellowship (YF) alone. My dear sister (as above) didn't feel like going, I guess. Pauline, one of the people there, told of her experience of being a trainee teacher...she said that it was like going into a virgin jungle, only that God felled a path for her with every step. Mass Deforestation...but God does wonders for us. Few weeks ago, I felt purposeless and hopeless and worthless, all depressed and stuck down a dark hole...I still don't know what God wants for me, but I feel happy that He has come near. I wonder what my friends thought of me this week, all nice and bubbly?
I don't think Quizilla works very successfully. You take the quiz, choose the options, and wham! There your results are. I did some 'psychoanalysis' albeit a amateur one.... Think about it. These people designed the options with what they think fits you, so they assume if you choose that option you're like that...while maybe for you, you are thinking about a different thing that reflects your personality, also in that same option... You end up with one messed up profile. Sometimes you choose that option because the other DARNED options don't fit you, and this particular one doesn't really fit you either but it seems the best among the others.

Take the Affliction Test!

...

Trust in God. Try Him for a week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home