Monday, October 20, 2003

My best friend
Posted: Oct 20, 2003, 3:44 AM

On this person I can always depend
For you see, He is my very best friend

I've known him for a long while
Just the thought of him makes me smile

Several times a day a message to him i send
For you see, He is my very best friend

He isn't popular but I don't care
Just the mention of his name makes most people snare

It matters not to me their style or trend
For you see, He is my very best friend

Many times I've ignored his advice and disregarded his alarms
I always fall flat on my face and he's always there with wide open arms

Though i may stray from him, his love for me would never bend
For you see, He is my very best friend

He says he loves me so much and he would never lie
I know for a fact that for me he would even die

For me, his two hands and his feet he would lend
For you see, He is my very best friend

In my darkest hours, he wipes away my tears
When i'm afraid, he takes away my fears

In every storm of life, he settles the wind
For you see, He is my very best friend

I cannot survive without him, we cannot be apart
He gave his life for me, so I'll give him my heart

He's loved me since the beginning and He'll love me to the end
For you see, He will always be my very best friend.

From the Christianity.com Forums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home