On Monday, it was grey and dreary. I had History and English P1.
On Tuesday it was nice and sunny. I had had English P2 and Chinese P1.
On Wednesday, it rained again. I had Literature P1 and Maths.
Today, it started off sunny and ended cold and windy. I had Science.
The past four days of exam.. my mind was startingly clear and refreshed. It certainly wasn't this way last year... I think I panicked. I guess the difference is that I can feel God nearer to me. If you read my previous blogspot@zenzizenzizenzic... I think you'd find me ranting and raving a way like a madwoman.
But I really want to praise the Lord for guiding me along, helping me, for all the blessings, for all the hard times, for all the prayers, and for all the comfort He has given me. The truth is refreshing and makes perfect sense, bringing comfort to my soul. And I want to thank all those who have prayed for me... It's just like a miracle.
For all the times when I felt like no one understood, or everyone was about to kill me, judge me, think I was a git... I poured out my heart to the Lord. God loves us, and He accepts us for who we really are, no matter good or bad. Because He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to die for us on the cross and saved us from our sins. Jesus Christ lived a perfect, sinless life... that's why He has an unlimited amount of righteousness, what more being God in human form. That's why when we acknowledge ourselves as sinners and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour, we can be saved.
It's sort of like a bank transaction. We have all sinned, and we need a lot of that righteousness in our lives, our accounts. But Jesus has so much in His account, and by dying for us He put that righteousness into our accounts. But for the unbelievers, those accounts don't exist. If we do not have the faith or believe in it, it's not there. Only by trusting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, and applying His truth personally into your life... you'll have access to it (sort of). By acknowledging Him as your Saviour, you surrender the areas in your life to Him, and ask Him to make you the type of person you want to be.
But it is by grace that we have been saved, not faith alone. If we had faith but He had not the grace, it's no use. But God is Love and He is gracious, full of grace. In addition, you will not get into heaven just by doing good deeds or good works.
Ephesians 2:8-9
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-- not by works, so that no one can boast."
So why be good?
1 John 5:3 "This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,.."
Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Thank you Father, for always being there for me. ")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home