Monday, October 06, 2003

Exam Day No. 1: English Paper 1 and History Paper.

Started off grey and dreary in the morning... luckily we didn't have to go downstairs to assemble, otherwise we'd have to crawl all the way up.

Just before the exam, 5 Christians including me gathered round for a prayer session... that really warmed my heart.. though it was quite a sight to see, it's really encouraging for the 5 of us. Plus a Lemon.

And it was amazing... the way my head was kept clear during the exam even though I felt quite flustered at not knowing how to write a report. Usually I get mental blocks, but today I didn't. Especially during the History paper. The History one lasted for 2h15mins.. pretty long time, at the end of which I felt exhausted. But I managed to finish all the questions! Except for 1 to which I couldn't think of the answer.

Verse of the week (or the day):
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home