Thursday, January 01, 2004

Last day of hols...

Thinking of... the "moon fairy' song on ch 8.



You're Bobby Drake, able to lower your body temperature, freeze any moisture into the ice sculpture of your choice, and act as a drinks cooler whenever anyone needs it ;)

Which X2 Character Are You?


The only drink provider around is Jesus. He told the woman at the well,
"but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." [John 4:14]

He can also turn wine into water! [John 2:1-11]

Oh well... it's the last day of the holey holy holidays. Holy because I've grown closer to God. Holey because of the countless holes in it.

I've moved to not.living-hell.org... except for the journal bit...... i can't figure out the blogger thing to transfer the files... and except that I will still be with the geocities.com/skygold12 . I've put up that site so that people can go there and look for lyrics of worship songs, and read some Christian stories. Another nice Christian stories site is christianstories.com .

So... to YOU who are reading... have a happy year ahead...

I love my sis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home